11-year-old interpreter



VietNamNet Bridge – Many travelers to Tra Vinh province will never forget meeting an interpreter who is only 11 years old. Tran Quang Khai is a fifth grader from Le Van Tam primary school.


“Once I carried him on my motorbike in Tra Vinh and he saw a foreigner who couldn’t communicate with a salesperson, so he got off the motorbike to help,” Khai’s mother Nguyen Nguyet Quang recalled about the first time she witnessed her son working as an interpreter.

Khai has worked as an interpreter for hundreds of travelers to Vietnam. He works with 5-6 visitors a day on average and travelers keep Khai’s contact information and give it to others.

“I’ve never received money from visitors because I wish to help them. Moreover, I can improve my English when I help them,” Khai said.

This boy has many international English certificates like Cambridge Young Learners English Test - STARTE; Cambridge Young Learners English Test - MOVERS; Cambridge Young Learners English Test – FLYERS and KET.

The boy is also an excellent student, having won 52 certificates of merit.

PV

 

TEXT LINK:
tải game điện thoại - Agents for modeling - Gai xinh - Visa Vietnam - Vietnam Express Visa - Teen Teen - Tai iOnline Mien Phi - Game Java